I can't believe it's here! I'm graduated from Cosmetology school. Crazy huh? It's been a fun and amazing year and I have mixed emotions about it. I'm excited to get out there and not work for free, but I like having the instructors there as a security blanket.
I'm forever grateful to the following:
My unbelievably wonderful husband who had faith in me and supported me and gave me the nudge to go ahead and do it.
To both of my families (Shoell's and Walker's) for their support.
To Breanne who was my first haircut on a real person! Thanks so much for being brave enough to let me cut your hair when I was brand new and didn't have a clue.
To Steven Monson who was my first men's cut, and Catherine Monson who was my first weave model.
And to Melanie for being my first all-over-color model and Missy for being Brittney's model.
And to my big sister Sue for being our perm guinea pig!
To Trianna and Brittney for being the best classmates and friends I could have asked for. The instructors and the other girls were amazing also.
And finally, to President and Sister Monson for letting us house-sit while they served their mission. Without being able to live there for so little we wouldn't have had the courage to make the leap.
Me and Brittney Terry doing our graduation walk. (Consists of walking to "Hit the Road Jack".)
Some of the girls from school: Kim, Mariasha, Sarah, Britt, Trianna and Lola. (it was spring break so most of the girls were gone partying)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Graduation!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yeah for you! So, where are you going to be working? I'm in desperate need of a weave and I usually go to Spanish Fork for my aunt to do it...but I don't want to drive that far...so, maybe I can help you start building up your client list. Let me know!
Stefie! I want to squeeze you and plant a big kiss on your cheek! I am so happy for you! Thanks for putting these pictures up, now you just have to move to the OC and give all the celebrities fierce hair do's so we can play. I love you!
do they happen to teach you how to SPELL hair do's?
hair doos
hair due's
hair does
hair dews
hair du's
hmph...
Hooray for you! Now how will I get my hair cut? Notify me IMMEDIATELY when you get a real job! Congrats!
I am sooo sad I missed it, but am so proud of you. You were amazing from the very first day.. Good luck with everything, I cant wait to hear about your life;) U will go so far!!! Love ya babe
That is so awesome that you are done! I was thinking it was going to happen soon. Congrats!!!!
Wonderful!
I am so excited for you!
Congratulations!
Any big plans yet?
Well...enjoy the journey...you had fun learning, now have a ball making people pretty and feel great as you do it!
Post a Comment