I listened to some Christmas music the other day. I blame it on the smell of cinnamon that was coming from my oven.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I listened to some Christmas music the other day. I blame it on the smell of cinnamon that was coming from my oven.
4 comments:
I will have to send Dallin over to your house. I think he would get along well there. First, because he desperately wants a bird and a dog. Second, because he woke up this morning talking about Christmas and Santa Claus and Jesus' birthday and putting up the tree. I will let you adopt him.
I know how you feel. I've already been thinking on how to rearrange my furniture to set up the Christmas tree.
oh my thanks for the reminder!!! I love CHRISTMAS music sooooo much, I'm going to pull out my music today and listen to it!!! How are things going for you by the way! I miss you
hahahah stef i totally listened to christmas music the other day to!! it felt weird cause yeah it's still august but i got sooo excited for christmas hahaha !!! love you lots!! we need more chooo choooooooooo
Post a Comment