Monday, May 12, 2008

Just Doing Our Part :)

Scott and I are not gamers. At all. Neither one of us care much for video games...and then we started playing his family's Nintendo Wii. We had so much fun playing the sports games that we decided to use a bit of our Economic Stimulus Check to buy ourselves a Wii! We are able to justify it because the sports games are such good exercise! But then, naturally, I had to have Mario Kart with the new steering wheels!!! (we're just doing our part to stimulate the economy right? RIGHT??)

Mom came over Saturday night and played bowling. It was her first time playing and she slaughtered both of us. GO MOM!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

That is awesome! I love the Wii! And Xander can kick my butt at bowling. We don't have Mario Kart, but we have Super Mario Galaxy, and Xander plays it almost every day! (Not to mention the Star Wars Lego on the Wii is awesome!! It's totally up your alley!)

Kurt and Jordan said...

Thats my favorite game we need to have a wii party. How is school i miss you guys