February turned out to be a month of decision making. Things weren't working out at my job, and neither was school.
I'd mentioned to Scott that I was thinking about going to hair school again. I'd thought about it before, even visited a few schools to get more information. The timing just never felt right. I started thinking about it again, and what do ya know? - it just felt right. Things really fell into place after that!
I quit my job (WOO HOO!!
http://www.capellihair.com/
In other decision news, Scott will be getting his Associates Degree from UVSC in April! (WOO HOO!) We are both pretty sick of UVSC and their constant tuition hikes, so Scott is going to see about transfering to BYU to get his Bachelor's degree. He's a smarty-pants and gets good grades so we're hoping he can be a Cougar! (crosses fingers)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
New Horizons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wahoo for job quitting! I hope the hair thing goes well! (I know it will, you are talented) Good Luck!!
Congrats to the hubby graduating soon. And Yeah for quiting your job. Thats always a good feeling knowing you dont have to be to work at least for a couple mornings...lol
Good for you! I hope everything works out! I would let you cut my hair!
Post a Comment